Your gift to the Partnership for Better Health not only makes an immediate impact on the community – but it also helps build the future. Your gifts to the Partnership don’t just nod to the present, they fuel the future.
Gifts to the foundation may be made in a variety of ways:
- Unrestricted gifts are highly encouraged and ensure the flexibility that is needed to respond to emerging and future health needs.
- Memorial gifts may be made in honor of family members or loved ones.
- Regional funds are available for donors with strong ties to specific communities (e.g., Perry, Cumberland, Adams County and Greater Shippensburg).
- Impact gifts are designed to achieve targeted community health goals and can be shaped by you.
- Planned gifts are easy ways to support the Partnership in perpetuity and improve your financial security at the same time. These gifts include bequests, charitable gift annuities, investments, retirement plans, life insurance policies, appreciated securities (publicly traded or closely held), bonds, or mutual shares. Individuals who include the Partnership in their estate plans are members of the Partnership Legacy Society.
Your Gifts at Work:
- Ensure our region’s most vulnerable community members have access to affordable, high-quality health services;
- Drive health promotion strategies that reduce the steep costs of medical treatment;
- Advance innovative solutions to some of our region’s toughest health challenges; and
- Strengthen the capacity of community organizations serving high-need populations.
- Planned gifts ensure that thousands of people throughout our community receive the critical health services and support they need today and for many generations to come.
Make it a Healthy Summer!
The 2017 Youth Summer List was created by the Partnership for Better Health with assistance from the Greater Carlisle Project and our outstanding community partners. Together, we recognize summer as a critical time for all young people to learn, grow and explore new challenges that extend beyond the classroom. With the financial support from Giant, M & T Bank, McDonalds, Martson Law Office, Orrstown Bank, Carlisle Construction Company and individuals in the community, 140 children attended camps during the summer of 2016.
Our Chief Gift Planning Officer, Ann Hess Myers welcomes the opportunity to discuss your giving goals and ways the foundation can support your vision and legacy. To arrange a time to meet,please contact Ann at 717.960.9009 x2.